Due to the coronavirus, we are all in an uncertain period.
Because our activities have been designated as "essential" by the government, we do everything we can to continue processing waste streams and to prevent the virus from spreading.
The health of our employees and customers is paramount. That is why we use the rules recommended by the governement:
• We adhere to standard hygiene measures
• We keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters and avoid physical contact
• Office workers work (if possible) at home
• Meetings are held exclusively digitally
• Employees who work on site(s) always follow the additional rules that apply there
If you have any questions, please contact us. We wish everyone strength in the coming period.